In an era of web series, most of us seek comfort in nostalgic shows from the 1950s and 1990s. Even though we have moved fast forward with our lifestyles, classic shows let us relive our childhood that we had lost long ago. Many apps and websites provide you with access to iconic shows from the classic period of the 1950s to the 1990s.
What is MeTV?
One such platform is MeTV. It allows you to watch your favorite classic shows and reminisce about simpler times of the late 20th century. You can watch MeTV programs and shows on different websites including Roku. If you’re wondering how to watch metv on roku, then you’re in the right place. In this article, we’ll delve into the world of MeTV shows and the ways to access them conveniently.
Unfortunately, there’s no official app for me tv on roku Channel Store. However, don’t let this fact kill your excitement as there are many other apps which provide you with access to many MeTV shows on Roku. One such app is Frndly TV, which is available to download and install on Roku.
How to watch MeTV through Frndly TV on Roku?
To watch MeTV shows through Frndly TV on Roku, you must have a subscription to it. In case you don’t, then you’re required to purchase a paid subscription which is available for $6.99 per month.
Here’s a step-by-step guide to watching Me TV shows on Frndly TV through Roku:
- Visit Roku TV’s homepage.
- From the menu, choose the streaming channels option.
- Tap on the search tab and navigate to “Frndly TV” by typing on it.
- Select it and tap “Add Channel”.
- Once the download is completed, launch Frndly TV by following the given prompts.
- Now, you can watch MeTV shows for free, conveniently on Frndly TV.
Other Channels That Provide MeTV Shows on Roku?
Other channels that provide access to metv on roku for free are:
- Pluto TV
- Rubin Free Movies & TV
Popular MeTV shows that you can watch on these channels:
- The Andy Griffith Show
- The Dick Van Dyke Show
- The Honeymooners
Moreover, you can watch several other shows that you can watch by installing these four channels on your Roku device. Pluto TV is the most popular channel that lets you access 20 out of 50 Me TV shows for free.
How to Search For Your Favourite MeTV Show on Roku?
Here’s how you can search for your favourite MeTV show on Roku:
- On the home screen of your Roku device, scroll down and tap the search tab.
- Now, search for your desired MeTV show by either typing in the on-screen keyboard or voice control.
- Once the list of channels appears on the screen, you can choose from free or paid channels in which the show is available.
- Select the free one and you’re ready to enjoy your favourite MeTV show on Roku.
MeTV is the best source to delve into a world full of nostalgia. However, there’s no direct MeTV app on the Roku app which might create confusion for users about how to still access it on the platform. However, with other channels such as Pluto TV, Frndly TV and more, you can easily watch your favourite classic MeTV shows on Roku.