Share Instagram content.
One of the best ways to get Instagram followers Australia is by sharing content. This can be your own, another person’s or even a brand’s. The key here is balance: don’t share too much of your own content and don’t share too much of other people’s content either!
It’s important that you have a good mix between your own content and others’ so that people see what sets you apart from other accounts in your niche. If they only see one kind of post over and over again it won’t make them want to follow because they’ll think there isn’t anything new happening on the account – this will make them less likely to engage with future posts as well!
Create and share a regular Instagram schedule.
You can also use a scheduling tool like Hootsuite, Buffer or Tailwind. These services allow you to schedule posts in advance so that they go out automatically at the times you set.
- Create and share a regular Instagram schedule. This is the best way to ensure that you’re posting regularly, which will help attract followers and keep them engaged with your account in the long term.
- Share your schedule with others on social media (like Twitter), as well as inside of your team or business! This way everyone knows what’s coming up next so they can plan their posts accordingly–and if there are any changes made during the week (like an event happening unexpectedly), everyone will be notified immediately via email updates sent by these platforms’ respective apps.*
Engage with your audience.
Engaging with your audience is one of the most important things you can do to grow your Instagram following.
- Respond to comments on your own posts, as well as those of others.
- Like and comment on posts by other users in the same niche as yours. This helps them feel appreciated, which will encourage them to return the favor when they see your content!
- Ask questions in the caption section of your photos that require people to use their imagination or complete an action (like “Tag someone who would love this picture!”). You’ll get more responses than if you just ask something open-ended like “what do you think?” because it requires users to take action in order for their answer/comment count towards gaining followers for you!
Run a giveaway or contest.
You can run a giveaway or contest on your own Instagram page. You can also run a giveaway or contest on a third-party website. If you have the resources and budget to do so, consider partnering with another business to promote your brand in exchange for a share of sales generated from new followers gained through their promotion of your giveaway/contest.
Finally, if running an Instagram campaign sounds too complicated for you and you’d rather not take on this responsibility yourself (or don’t want to spend any money), consider partnering with celebrities who already have large followings on social media platforms like Twitter and Facebook as well as Instagram itself; they may offer free services in exchange for exposure or monetary compensation!
Post often and consistently.
Posting often and consistently is the key to building a loyal following on Instagram.
How often you post depends on your audience and what they want to see, but in general, the more you post, the better. If your target followers are mostly women between 18-24 years old who love fashion and beauty products, then it’s probably best if you post at least once every day or two (and maybe even more). If they’re men in their 30s who work in tech or finance and enjoy sports cars–you’d want to space out those posts over a longer period of time.
The type of photos that go up should also vary based on who’s following your account: If it’s all about memes about cats doing funny things; then those will work well within an hour window before lunchtime hits – but if it’s all about celebrity gossip from around town? That might need some time between its publication date so fans have time to digest what they saw before moving onto something else entirely different!
Post high-quality photography, videos and graphics.
Post high-quality photography, videos and graphics.
- Use a high resolution camera.
- Use a good editing software to edit your photos or videos (like Adobe Photoshop).
- Get an app that makes it easy to add text overlays and filters on top of your photos or videos (like Overlay).
Give them something to look at!
Once you’ve created an Instagram account, it’s time to get followers. To do that, you need to make sure your photos are eye-catching and interesting–if people can’t see what makes your account unique right away, they’ll move on and find something else to follow.
The first thing to do is create a theme for your Instagram account: whether it’s fashion or food photography or travel vlogs (or all three!), pick one area of interest and stick with it. This will help define what kind of posts go up on your feed every day so people know what they’re getting when they click over from their friends’ feeds or search engines like Google Images.
Once you’ve picked out a theme, think about how best to showcase this theme in each post: filters can help give the image more impact; editing tools such as Photoshop may be necessary if the photo isn’t quite right yet; hashtags are another great way of making sure people notice what makes these images special enough for their attention span!
Instagram is a great way to connect with your followers and grow your business. If you’re looking to get Instagram Followers Australia, we can help! Twicsy offers affordable packages that will give you everything you need to start growing your audience today.