Goods and Service Tax was imposed in India back in 2017 on all goods and launched the GST Suvidha Kendra to help people with all the queries related to GST and services that are sold and bought in the country. The tax was the biggest reform in the history of taxes in India and this is why it was very difficult for the people of the country to understand the new tax and how to apply for the tax. It was very difficult for small-scale businessmen and rural business owners to understand the new tax and the process to file the same as the entire process was digitalized.
The use of the website to apply and file for the tax made the entire process easier however, using the online portal was not understood by all and this is why the Government of India also the process to file for their GST returns.
What is the Meaning of a GST Suvidha Kendra?
Since GST was a new tax, filing for returns was unknown for a lot of people and they needed process help to understand the process which is why the Indian government created the GST Suvidha Kendras where people will get all the information that they need related to the tax as well as the process with which they can file for tax returns.
The GST Suvidha Kendras franchise will help small-scale business owners and shopkeepers with a turnover of more than 20 Lakh to file for their GST returns and the service center charges a very nominal fee for the same. The help center ensures that people can complete small task like GSTIN registration and GST return fill as the majority of small business owner in India are very confuse about the tax and its registration process.
What is the meaning of a GST Suvidha Kendra License?
Now that you are inform about the GST Suvidha Kendra and its features, you will be shock to hear that it is not very difficult to open a GST Suvidha Kendra.
People only need to acquire a GST Suvidha Kendras license when they want to open their own GST service center. The GST Suvidha Kendra license can be acquire from a GSP also know as a GST Service provider that are company appoint by the government. These companies in turn hire people to open GST Suvidha Kendra and as a resident of India with a basic Bachelor’s Degree, you can apply to open a GST Suvidha Kendra.
The owners of these service centers get their license from GSPs and once they have complete the training period and fulfill all the necessary steps, they can easily complete GST Suvidha Kendras login and start their help center where they will get associate with government work and help people complete their GSTIN registration process and file for GST returns.
There is no specific degree that a person needs to open these service centres and you only need to follow the guidelines laid down by the government to qualify for opening a GST Suvidha Kendra.
Eligibility Criteria for a GST Suvidha Kendras License
To obtain a GST Suvidha Kendras License, certain eligibility criteria must be met. These criteria may vary depending on the state or union territory where the license is apply. However, some common requirements are as follows:
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- The applicant must have a valid Aadhaar Card.
- The applicant must be above the age of 18 years.
- The applicant must have the necessary infrastructure and expertise to provide GST-related services.
- The applicant must have a good track record with no history of any fraudulent activities or criminal offenses.
- The applicant must have a business plan detail the services to be offer, the target market, and the marketing strategy.
Documents required to obtain a GST Suvidha Kendras License:
In addition to the eligibility criteria, certain documents are require to be submit when applying for a GST Suvidha Kendras License. These documents include:
- A filled application form.
- Proof of address (such as Aadhaar Card, utility bills, etc.).
- Proof of identity (such as PAN Card, driver’s license, etc.).
- Proof of business registration (such as Partnership deed, Certificate of Incorporation, etc.).
- Proof of business address (such as rent agreement, lease agreement, etc.).
- Bank account statement (showing the financial capability of the applicant).
Process of Obtaining a GST Suvidha Kendras License:
The process for obtaining a GST Suvidha Kendras License may vary depend on the state or union territory where the license is apply. However, generally, it involves the following steps:
- Submit the application form along with the required documents.
- The application will be scrutinize by the concerned authority.
- If found eligible, the applicant will be issue a GST Suvidha Kendras License.
- The license holder will have to adhere to the terms and conditions mentioned in the license.